- Track the IP address of visitors so we know what county they have come from.
- Tell us how long you’ve viewed certain pages so we can tell how much you liked them or if you found them useful.
- Tell us which pages you’ve visited so we can see which are most popular (we then expand the content on those pages and write new pages around those subjects to try to increase our usefulness).
- Collect information on how you’ve got to our site; through a search engine, directly or from a link from another site or social network.
- Track if it’s the first time you’ve used the site or if you’re coming back as a return visitor.
- Make sure that when you sign up to our newsletter your name gets added to the list and the newsletter gets sent to the right email address.
- To see if you’ve signed up for any of the bookmakers we’ve recommended/reviewed.
We WILL NEVER pass on any of the information collected to a third party or any kind – we hate spam just as much as you.
Just for your own peace of mind, we can’t tell:
- What your name is.
- What your exact location is other than the country of residence.
- What your address is.
- What your email address is (unless you sign up to our newsletter).
- Any other personal information about you.
Basically, you’re a stat to us (that sounds a little harsh but it’s true) and we compile all our stats and try to work out which parts of our site people like and which need improving.