About This Website
First and foremost welcome to punterspoint.com – it’s great to have you here!
You might have noticed the site has been recently redesigned. Now I hate change as much as the next guy but the old site wasn’t mobile friendly and in our bookmaker reviews section we’d slate any bookie for not keeping up with the times so we thought we better switch it up and improve.
What’s the point of this site?
There are two main sides to the new look Cheeky Punter website.
The honest assessment of the industry is something I pride myself on and you’ll see from a number of the pages on the site that I give out recommendations for where and where not to bet. These are purely based on my own personal experience.
You can check out my opinions in the review section where I’ve graded all the major bookmakers and reviewed them in detail… probably too much detail for some 😀 and you’ll find coverage of latest industry developments in the site blog.
Tips and predictions are also a big part of the site and the side of things I enjoy doing the most. Comments are open on all tips posts so you can drop me a line on anything you want there. I have even started keeping a record of all my betting tips which you can see on the tips breakdown page.
I have never claimed or promised or said that my tips are guaranteed to make anyone money who follows them but they are 100% genuinely what I back with my own cash. All tips and predictions are totally free and always will be.
- Track the IP address of visitors so we know what country they have come from.
- Tell us how long you’ve viewed certain pages so we can tell how much you liked them or if you found them useful.
- Tell us which pages you’ve visited so we can see which are most popular (we then expand the content on those pages and write new pages around those subjects to try to increase our usefulness).
- Collect information on how you’ve got to our site; through a search engine, directly or from a link from another site or social network.
- Track if it’s the first time you’ve used the site or if you’re coming back as a return visitor.
- Make sure that when you sign up to our newsletter your name gets added to the list and the newsletter gets sent to the right email address.
- To see if you’ve signed up for any of the bookmakers we’ve recommended/reviewed.
We WILL NEVER pass on any of the information collected to a third party or any kind – we hate spam just as much as you.
Just for your own peace of mind, we can’t tell:
- What your name is.
- What your exact location is other than the country of residence.
- What your address is.
- What your email address is (unless you sign up to our newsletter).
- Any other personal information about you.
Basically, you’re a star to us (that sounds a little harsh but it’s true) and we compile all our stats and try to work out which parts of our site people like and which need improving.