In this post I’m going to cover the best sites for football accumulator betting which means where to get the best odds on football accumulators. I’m also taking a look at football accumulator strategy which you’ll find in the ‘How to with football accumulators’ section below.
The first and most important thing when placing any acca bet is to make sure that if the bet wins you’ll get the biggest possible payout available. Here’s how you can guarantee that will happen every single time you place a football accumulator online.
Heads up: If it’s actually accumulator tips/predictions you’re after then check out our betting tips section for our latest selections.
Best Bookmakers For Football Accumulators
How To Win With Football Accumulators
So I’ve covered where to place football accas for best odds and payouts. Now I’ll take a look at how to win with football accumulators or football accumulator strategy if you prefer.
I’m not suggesting that using the tips below will help you win every time but they’ll certainly help you win more than you are right now if you employ them correctly.
Football Accumulator Strategy
1) Smaller numbers of selections may have less reward, but more chance of success.
– Remember, just because there are 40 games available for this weeks acca, doesn’t mean you have to bet on them all. The more individual selections you make on an acca, the more things can (and will) go wrong. You can maximise your chances of success by sticking to smaller accas involving two, three or four selections. The payout’s may not be quite as big, but they are likely to be more frequent.
If you combine this acca strategy with the one below then you’ll still get a high payout for just a small bet.
2) Use draws wisely to boost the overall odds of your bet.
When making an acca bet, draws between teams can really help boost the winnings you would receive from your bet. The odds on draws tend to be better than home wins and in some cases away victories too. Prudent use of backing draws can really boost an accumulator’s potential returns.
Try adding just one draw to your accumulator this weekend and take a look at the payout go through the roof. It’s a solid strategy and one that many accumulator punters ignore in favour of the win market.
3) Form guides are very important.
– When making your selections, you should consider the form of the two sides playing. Pay particular attention to their home or away form, especially over the last few months and also look at the historic record between the teams. Finally check out the team website for any latest injury news as a key player missing can drastically influence how effective a team plays.
Don’t be tempted just to go on league position. A lower league side in good form will have a good chance against a top half side who have lost several matches in a row. Incorporate this into your football accumulator strategy and you will certainly win more often.
4) Insure your bets.
I know I already mentioned it but you really do need to place your acca bets with acca insurance. Why? because at least some of the time you’ll end up with your stake refunded if your bet meets the criteria. Even if this only happens 5% or 10% of the time you’re still increasing your overall returns by doing this and preventing what would have otherwise been a losing bet.
Different Types of Football Accas
Although most punters prefer accumulators to be from the same kind of event, such as predicting whether football teams will win, lose or draw, you can actually place almost any kind of bet on an accumulator.
For example, this weekend you could put on your acca Manchester United to win, Everton to lose, your favourite boxer to win their fight and your favourite horse to win the 3.10 at Kempton. The only limit to acca bets is only your imagination, so remember to seek value in other markets.
Both Teams To Score Accumulators
Lastly, one popular acca bet worth considering now is the Both Teams to Score acca. BetFred in particular have promoted this strongly as part of their “Goals Galore” promotion (check out our separate article on Where To Bet on Both Teams To Score) and if you prefer to back both teams scoring, rather than an outright result, this may be a wise choice for you.
Other Essential Reading…